Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: MORNING COFFEE..........Classic Edition

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man, I gotta bad case of the tireds today. I need some of Meg's wake me up juice!


    Best of luck to you Porthos! It sounds exciting! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning All.

    Hey Street worm, are you Tablehead on the spawn board?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's a NORMAL juice andy, it should still help a bit. foodshot juice

  4. #14
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, after Guyver talking about circumcision, I know I'm in the right coffee house.

    Gimme one of those real mugs of coffee, not those teacups you try and charge $4 for as a "latte grande mocha." Oh, and some real sugar, Atkins be damned to hell.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Well hello Chetmeister! Long time!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Morning all. BIG @SS coke please. And then I'm gonna run out to Chick-fil-a for a biscuit.... a bacon biscuit. It's a Southern thing - doubt you've got 'em in the store. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Good luck to you Porthos! But having heard a few of your songs, the luck you need won't be talent related because you've more than got that covered! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] So I'll concentrate on hoping the "right people" are there and take proper notice!

    Guyver, I'm sure the little guy will be A-OK! You should take him in wearing his Spawn jersey. [img]wink.gif[/img] I'll keep a good thought. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 21, 2004 08:53 AM: Message edited by: Slytherin Snape ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Is that strong enough Chet?
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    coffee

  8. #18
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be back in 30 miutes guys

  9. #19
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Now I'm worried. If that's what comes out of Andyman's shorts, I think we need to use a different filter.

    And speaking of the man named Andy, I have a new set of weird blinking lights from the dollar store, if you need some push-on four-color blinkers...

  10. #20
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning all......... it's 9:15 AM and already we're having a thunderstorm here. Doom and gloom, you gotta love it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •